Sunday, April 12, 2009

KRJ Productions goes LIVE!!!


KRJ Productions is making moves, offering editing on the fly. Now with portable production unit, no matter the event, if you require more than two cameras, we will bring the edit bay to you!

Check out owner Keven Digital directing LIVE Easter Sunday. This was a 3 camera shoot (Panasonic DVX-100B & 2 Canon XL2s), with LIVE stream to the internet, recorded straight to DVD, and LIVE projection in two overflow rooms. Big ups to our Camera Crew and shout out to Shannon McCollum & Geoffery Dawson for the flix!








13 comments:

DiamondBlack Films said...

When I grow up, I wanna be just like you!

KNIGHT said...

Congrats man! This is great news. I was at that service.

- KNIGHT

Unknown said...

Awesome!!!! Im so proud of you Digital!!! Love, Roxi

Princessdi said...

Hey Kev:
This is so cool!
God keep increasing your territory.
Keep him as your center and everything else will fall into place.

Missing You in Cally
~Auntie Di

Ken said...

Dude, how big was your crew? How long did all this take to get set up?

Manika *1 Shining Star said...

Just proud of everything you are doing...I always say, just don't forget the little people.... :)

Much Love

Ty said...

Congratulations Kevy Kev!!! You are the BOMB!!! I can't wait for you to film my wedding! (if I ever get a damn ring..... LOL!)

K Dickens said...

Wow. That is beautiful :) Keep moving forward!!!

J Young Media said...

YEAH!! You look like a natural directing the live broadcast. That's what's up!! Let's get this business popping!!

Mom said...

I really did enjoy seeing you in your "World". I believe this is just the beginning of the realization of your dreams. Keep God first and you will continue to succeed.

LifeFourCinema said...

Kev you do it everytime!

Judy said...

I am so happy for you K Dig. I remember when you first got to the A, you have been on your grind. Good to a man doing his thing.

Unknown said...

Keep doin the damn thang man! Proud of ya ;-)