Monday, December 20, 2010

Nico gets fresh @ Open Gym


This Saturday my lil' bro Nico and I headed over to Converse Open Gym. First off, shout out to Converse for such a cool event for the kids. I know it is part of their direct marketing efforts, but still, it is cool for kids to be able to have an outlet like this to kick it and meet other kids and just have a good time.

I think Nico was overwhelmed by all there was to do there, because he did NOT want to play basketball with all the other kids. My boy Brian Miller with Sole Plus was there with a full display and tools for the kids to design their own shoe!

Brian even hooked Nico up with some brand spankin' new Converse basketball shoes. He also got a free haircut and basketball jersey. Christmas came early in the Atl. HA! Just kidding, no I am serious :) Peep the flix below:











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like tons of fun!!! Keep up the good work Big Brother!